• Wild Pear has hosted a wide variety of groups and alternative holidays, including yoga, meditation, voicework, personal growth groups, trainings, art, and photography workshops.
• The Wild Pear Group Room has windows along its south side looking out to a wooded slope and nearby hills. This room is generously equipped with cushions and work mats, and can be cleared if required. There is a sound system (iPod capable).
• The social hub of the centre is the Hall. Under a mansard roof, with beams said to be fashioned from ship’s timbers salvaged from Wild Pear beach, there are sofas, easy chairs and a dining table. There is a piano. Large roof windows bring natural light to the area.
• There is a sprung oak dance floor throughout the Hall and Group room.
• We have no television or dvd player.
• Groups can be self-catered, or catered by arrangement.
• Sleeping accommodation comprises double, twin and triple rooms and dormitory-style areas. Groups of various sizes are welcome. We can sleep up to 20.
• We have central heating.
Cost and terms:
Please contact us to discuss your booking.